(1) Exception: Taxability, Reverse charge applicability, Taxable value, Rate of tax modified in voucher
Displays the count of transactions in which the nature of transaction, taxable value or rate of tax defined in the ledger master has been changed in the transaction.
1. Select the exception Taxability, Reverse charge applicability, Taxable value, Rate of tax modified in voucher , and p ress Enter .
2. Select the required voucher.
3. Click R : Resolve to select the relevant options, and enter other details manually.
You can also click A : Accept as is if you do not want to change any information.
4. Press Enter to accept. Similarly, accept the required vouchers.
5. Press Ctrl+A to accept.
(2) Exception: Sales by composition dealer with interstate Party
Displays the count of transactions recorded with party located outside the state, as such transactions are not allowed by GSTN.
1. Select the exception Sales by composition dealer with interstate Party , and press Enter .
2. Select the State , Place of Supply , Registration Type and enter the GSTIN/UIN . You can change the address details by pressing Backspace and setting the option Set/Alter Address to Yes .
(3) Exception: Information required for generating table-wise details not provided
Displays the count of transactions excluded from table-wise format of GSTR-4 due to incomplete information. The button Exception Types ( Ctrl+E ) is provided to resolve all party ledger level or voucher level corrections from a single screen.
1. Select Information required for generating table-wise details not provided , and p ress Enter .
2. Select any voucher and press Enter to display the Exceptions as per Return Tables screen.
3. If you want to accept the GSTIN/UIN as is, click C : Accept GSTIN/UIN .
4. Enter the missing information or update the incorrect details, and press Enter to return to the Exception Resolution screen.
5. Repeat step 4 for all the required vouchers.