1. Sale of Mixed Supply under GST in Tally.ERP9
Step-1 : Create Stock Item for the Mixed Supply with GST details in Tally.ERP9
Create stock items for the products Watch, Wallet, and Pen with applicable tax. Now for corporate offer, create one more product - Corporate Kit, as shown below by enabling BOM and description (press F12 Configure to enable options Add description for stock items and Enable component list details (Bill of Materials) :
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Inventory Info. > Stock Items > Create .
2. Create BOM, and add items which are part of combo kit. In this scenario, each item has one quantity for one Corporate Kit:
3. Now enable GST for Corporate Kit, enter the HSN code and tax rate of the item which has the highest tax rate of among the combo.
Your stock item for the mixed supply is created and ready to be used in transactions.
Step-2 : Transfer Individual Items to Mixed Supply Stock Item in Tally.ERP9
Since items are procured individually and used to create the corporate kit. The items need to be transferred to reduce the quantity of individual items and create stock quantity for the combo kit.
Before transferring the items to corporate kit, the stock summary will appear as shown:
In Tally.ERP 9 the transfer can be achieved by recording a stock journal voucher for transfer of items. You have to create a voucher type under stock journal to record such transaction.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Inventory Info. > Voucher Type > Create .
2. Enable the option Use as a Manufacture Journal?
3. Save the voucher type.
Now transfer the items to Corporate Kit using newly created stock journal voucher.
To transfer items to create 10 Corporate kits
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Inventory Vouchers > Press Alt + F7 to select the specific voucher type.
2. Select Corporate Kit in field Name of the product .
3. Select Name of BOM .
4. Specify Qty as 10. Automatically, related items will be moved under the kit as shown below:
5. Save the transaction.
After the stock transfer, the stock for the corporate kit is increased and individual items stock is reduced to the same extent.
Step-3 : Sale Voucher of Mixed Supply of Goods in Tally.ERP9
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Click F12: Configure and enable the option Provide additional descriptions for stock item name? to view the additional description recorded in stock item master.
3. Select the applicable tax ledgers (central and state/union territory taxes for local supply, integrated tax for interstate supply).
4. Save the transaction.
5. Open the voucher in alteration mode and click P : Print . The printed invoice with item description, discount value and GST tax details appears as shown: