2. File GSTR-3B Report in GST Portal by generating the JSON file using Tally.ERP9
In Tally.ERP 9, you can export data in the JSON format and upload it to the portal for filing the returns.
Ensure that all exceptions regarding incomplete/mismatch in information are resolved before printing or exporting the GSTR-3B report.
(A) To Generate GSTR-3B Returns in the JSON format in Tally.ERP9
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Statutory Reports > GST > GSTR-3B .
2. F2: Period - select the period for which returns need to be filed.
3. Press Ctrl+E .
4. Select JSON (Data Interchange) as the Format .
5. Press Enter to export. The negative net values will be exported with a negative sign, as per the e-filing requirements.
Upload the JSON file to the portal for filing returns.
(B) To Submit and File GSTR-3B Returns in GST Portal through JSON File Using Tally.ERP9
1. Press Ctrl+O from GSTR-3B report, to log in to the GST portal .
2. Go to Dashboard > RETURN DASHBOARD .
3. Select the Return Filing Period , and click Search .
4. Under Monthly Return GSTR3B , click PREPARE OFFLINE > UPLOAD tab > click CHOOSE FILE to import the GSTR-3B JSON file generated from Tally.ERP 9. Once your JSON files are uploaded successfully, you will be notified with a message. Once the file is successfully uploaded theError Report displays NA .
5. Click BACK > Monthly Return GSTR3B , click PREPARE ONLINE . The values get posted in the relevant tables of GSTR-3B.
6. Click SAVE GSTR3B to save the details.
7. Click PREVIEW DRAFT GSTR-3B to preview or download the form, check the details, and correct it if required.
8. Click PROCEED TO PAYMENT to view the available input tax credit. You can modify the values if required.
9. Confirm the input tax credit, to offset against the payable value. For the balance amount payable, challan gets generated automatically with the relevant details, and payment options appear.
10. Once you make the online payment, the payments table appears.
11. Click PROCEED TO FILE , select the authorised signatory and SUBMIT with EVC or DSC.
Note: Once you click the SUBMIT button, GSTR-3B cannot be revised.