3. Ledgers without PAN (TDS) on TDS Outstanding Report in Tally.ERP9
While filing e-TDS returns, the correct PAN should be defined in the party ledgers configured for TDS deduction. The report Ledgers without PAN is introduced to display the list of all the party ledgers configured for TDS deduction for which PAN is not defined. This report can be configured to view the list of all ledgers for which PAN is defined, and the PAN can be corrected, if required. Additionally, this report provides information on the Deductee Type , Contact Person , and Contact Number defined for the party ledger .
(A) To view the Party Ledger for which PAN is Not Specified and enter the PAN
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Display > Statutory Reports > TDS Reports > Ledgers without PAN .
The Ledgers without PAN report appears as shown below:
Based on the availability of PAN for the party ledger, enter the PAN as shown below:
2. Press Enter to save, and return to the TDS Return menu.
(B) To view the Ledgers for which PAN is Specified but needs to be Corrected
1. Press Enter on Ledgers without PAN in the TDS Reports menu.
2. Click F5: All Ledgers to view the list of ledgers for which PAN is defined, as shown below:
The Ledgers without PAN report with party ledgers with/without PAN appears as shown below:
3. Select the PAN/IT No. that needs to be corrected.
4. Modify the PAN/IT No. , as required.
5. Press Ctrl+A to accept. The corrected PAN gets updated in the party ledger master.