Neeha Traders paid a Rent of Rs. 500000 to MAR Tech Park on 1-4-2019. Neeha traders cancelled the rent deal on 5-4-2019, as they found a better space for their office.
You can record any reversal of expenses with the applicable TDS using a Purchase Voucher and Debit Note in Tally.ERP 9.
Step-1 : Record a Purchase Voucher as Accouting Invoice for Expenses with TDS in Tally.ERP9
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Voucher > F9: Purchase .
2. Enter the Supplier Invoice No. and Date .
3. Select MAR Tech Park in the Party's A/c Name field.
4. Select Rent in the Particulars field.
5. Enter 500000 in the Amount field.
6. Press Enter .
7. Select TDS Any ledger in the Particulars field. The amount is automatically calculated.
8. Press Enter .
9. Enter the details in the Bill-wise Details screen.
10. Press Enter .
The purchase voucher appears as shown below:
11. Press Ctrl + A to save the voucher.