Step-4 : Journal Voucher for Recording TDS on Expenses for Fixed Assets using Tally.ERP9
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Voucher > F7: Journal.
2. Click F2: Date to change the date to 1-4-2015 .
3. Debit Capital Work in Progress (Machine) fixed asset ledger, by 60000 .
4. Credit AK Enterprises , amount is automatically filled.
5. Enter the required details in the Bill-wise Details screen.
6. Credit TDS - Contract ledger, amount is automatically filled.
7. Enter Narration , if required.
The journal voucher appears as shown below:
8. Press Ctrl+A to save the voucher.